Monday, September 28, 2009

Friday The 13th (2009)

A very much anticipated blockbuster hit (Directed by Marcus Nispel) starring Jared Padalecki, Danielle Panabaker, Amanda Righetti, Travis Van Winkle, Aaron Yoo and Derek Mears. A remake of the original Friday The 13th and a poor one in my opinion, I felt it was too Hollywood and did not deliver the impact that it deserved. Your basic slasher story college kids go to their cabin for a get away and get slaughtered, sex drugs and murder. This movie delivers a few good scares and some gruesome and interesting killings much like you would expect also I really enjoyed Jason's role he seemed a lot more alive rather then a slow walking zombie. If your looking for gore then this is not the movie for you but if you are looking for a solid scary movie I think you would be more in luck. Not the best horror movie to come out but still a fun watch I give it a good solid 7/10 Dead Corpses

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a good movie tits ass and mindless killing what more do you want? Would you like it to take you to fucking dinner and cuddle you to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicly put I could not have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete